Good morning and happy Monday! Below are the fixes and improvements for the period of 9/11 – 9/15:
- [IMPROVEMENT] – We made some minor updates to the Integrations Marketplace.
- [IMPROVEMENT] – Insights Canvas – A number of updates have been made to the Insights Canvas:
- We have added the ability to leave comments on a shared/preview canvas
- DIY Response Tables and Crosstabs can now be added to an Insights Canvas
- You can now group elements together, zoom in/out, and a Shift drag functionality has been added
- Right clicking on an element brings up options to delete, move to front, move to back, duplicate, and group/ungroup
- Keyboard commands have been added:
- Control+G – Group/Ungroup
- Control+D – Delete
- Shift+Drag– hold the Shift key and select multiple elements to drag
- [FIX] – User Data Fields – We addressed an issue with Word Clouds not loading on Standard Reports using the user data filter.
- [FIX] – We fixed an issue the prevented our tooltip solution from working as documented.
- [FIX] – Dropdown Menu Lists that contained decimal points in their reporting values were not loading within Standard Reports. This has been fixed!
- [FIX] – Free Account – Checkbox Questions were being right-aligned after an edit in Free Accounts. This is now fixed!
- [FIX] – Library of Common Answers – The Job Title option was not populating answer options. It is working as expected again.
- [FIX] – We fixed an issue that caused new data to not populate within Crosstab Reports.
As always, please contact our Support Team if you encounter any problems that may be related to any of the above releases!
The SurveyGizmo Team