Good morning everyone! Happy Monday! Here are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] Scheduled Standard Reports that have the “Only send scheduled report if there is new data” setting turned on are sending even when there is no new data present since the last scheduled delivery.
- ENHANCEMENT – [ACCOUNT LOOK & FEEL] Several enhancements were made to clean up small visual issues when using the Custom Branding option described here: https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/customize-app.
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] In scheduled report emails, apostrophes in From Name, Subject, and Message are being escaped.
- FIX – [EMAIL ACTIONS] .ianrussell .vegas, .london or .club are not acceptable top level domains for our email regex in email actions. This has been corrected!
- FIX – [OFFLINE MODE] IN responses taken through Offline mode, single and double quotes provided as part of comments are escaped. These would come out as \ by the single and double quotes.
- FIX –  Text changes within the 360 Project.
- FIX – [FILE UPLOAD QUESTION] We added a progress bar to indicate progress while a file is being uploaded.
- FIX – [OPEN TEXT ANALYSIS] Open Text Analysis filters were being shared between all reports in a survey. This has now been corrected so that Open Text Analysis filters only affect the survey in which they have been set up in.
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] The “Order Answers By” setting within Standard Report was not working if the report had segments applied to it. This has been fixed!
- FIX – [FILE UPLOAD QUESTION] We addressed an issue that prevented upload of .wmv files.
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] When exporting a Standard Report with a Signature Question as a Word Document, the Signature Question showed a count of “0”. In order for the issue to be addressed, a new response needs to be submitted to the survey.
- FIX – [CSV/EXCEL EXPORTS] Time Started and Date Submitted columns now include seconds again!
- FIX – [TEAMS] If you save your survey Advanced Settings and your team has an ampersand (&). single quote or special characters in the name, the team assignment is removed – this has been addressed!
If you continue to see any problems related to any of the above fixes, please notify our Support Heroes via live chat or email.
The SurveyGizmo Team