Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [IMPROVEMENT] – Master/Subaccounts – New option to specify whitelabled help for master/sub accounts. Learn more: https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/subaccounts
- [IMPROVEMENT] – NEW API Domain Object for creating private domains and subdomains at an account level. Learn more: https://apihelp.surveygizmo.com/help/domain-object-v5
- [IMPROVEMENT] – NEW API SurveyTheme Object for creating survey themes at an account level. Learn more: https://apihelp.surveygizmo.com/help/surveytheme-object-v5
- [IMPROVEMENT]- Added 4 new parameters to the API SurveyCampaign object. Learn more: https://apihelp.surveygizmo.com/help/surveycampaign-sub-object-v5
- [IMPROVEMENT] – Added ability to get API keys on AccountUser object (admins only). Learn more: https://apihelp.surveygizmo.com/help/accountuser-object-v5
- [IMPROVEMENT] – NEW SSO object to provision SAML SSO via the API. Learn more: https://apihelp.surveygizmo.com/help/sso-object-v5
- [FIX] – Fixed an issue in One at a Time interaction and grid questions that caused the back button to progress forward instead of backward.
- [FIX] – Users are now able to submit payment from within the application under Account > Billing.
- [FIX] – Subaccounts – Issues with the Need Help menu were fixed up so that subaccounts can again contact support.
As usual, please reach out to our Support Heroes with questions or concerns about any of the above items!
The SurveyGizmo Team