Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FEATURE] – We’re excited to announce the new feature for embedding the first survey question (Radio, Likert, NPS, Dropdown Menu) in an Email Campaign email message. Check out our documentation to learn more about this new feature: https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/embed-survey-in-an-email.
- [IMPROVEMENT] Question Library Improvements
- There is a NEW Save to Library button from within question/pages/text/media elements within surveys.
- NEW Insert options 1) Insert as an unlinked copy, 2) Insert as a linked copy, allow unlinking 3) Insert as a linked copy, do not allow unlinking.
- NEW ability to unlink from the Surveys tab of the Question Library element.
- NEW Ability to review individual responses to the Question Library questions from the Individual Responses tab of the Question Library element.
- Legacy users can now create new things but do not have the linking functionality.
- Learn more in our Question Library documentation: https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/question-library
- [IMPROVEMENT] – We’ve added the ability to reorder segments in Standard Report. Learn more in our document on segments: https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/compare-data-with-segments#re-order-segments
- [IMPROVEMENT] – We’ve added ability to remove disabled options from SPSS and CSV/Excel exports. This is also now default behavior for all newly created exports. When adding new or editing existing exports, to retain the old behavior (disabled options included) uncheck the “Hide Disabled Answer Options” checkbox in the Settings tab of the “Edit Report Settings” pane before you press Save. Learn more in our export documentation: https://help.surveygizmo.com/help/excel-export#settings-tab
- [FIX] – Merge codes used in Webhook URLs are now supported (previously merge codes were URL encoded).
- [FIX] – Required validation applied to rows, within grid questions, can no longer be bypassed.
- [FIX] – Fix to allow reordering, or renaming pages within surveys.
- [FIX] – Fix to allow preview of Email Campaigns.
- [FIX] – Insights Canvas calculation element will now update with new responses.
- [FIX] – Standard Report PDF downloads with comments enabled now display all comments for Image Heatmap questions.
Please contact our Support Team with questions or concerns related to any of the above releases.
Have a great week!
The SurveyGizmo Team