Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – Text & Translations – Within Standard Reports, translations for the word ‘Count‘ were not coming through for grid questions such as Radio Button Grids, Checkbox Grids, etc. This has been fixed!
- [FIX] – Custom Account Theme – Users accessing Team & Enterprise accounts via a Basic or Reporting license were not seeing a customized application theme (when applied). We have corrected this problem.
- [FIX] – Standard Report Scheduled Emails – If you enter an email address preceded or followed by a space, we will now trim these spaces. Previously these spaces would cause the scheduled emails to not send.
- [IMPROVEMENT] – Email Campaigns – New formatting options are available for your Email Campaign message body. Use SurveyGizmo’s default styles or disable these in favor of your own custom styles. Learn more!
- [FIX] – User Management – Team Manager users could not edit their team’s settings or add users to the team. This has been corrected.
- [FIX] – Google Sheets Integration – Within the Google Spreadsheet action, if you selected a sheet that contained a “space” or “&” or another special character, data was not transferred to the google sheet. This has been fixed.
- [IMPROVEMENT] – Account Access – We now allow you to grant account access from within the Need Help menu.
- [IMPROVEMENT] – Website Intercept – The web intercept Invite Text field now supports basic HTML and inline CSS.
- [FIX] – Textbox List Reporting – Within Standard Reports, Textbox List response tables were not including response data. This has been corrected!
- [IMPROVEMENT] – Semantic Differential – Semantic Differential questions now have a setting to show/hide column headers. Additionally default reporting values of -2, -1, 0, 1, 2 are implemented when the question is created.
As usual, please reach out to our Support Heroes with questions or concerns about any of the above items!
The SurveyGizmo Team