We had quite a few items released last week, check out the full list below!
- ENHANCEMENT – [INTERNAL] Lock down entire survey option for Pro Services
- FIX – [BUILDER] The edit question feature where you can click anywhere in the question to edit it is turned on for Custom Groups and Contact Forms, making it to where you can’t access the subquestions edit buttons until you do a refresh
- ENHANCEMENT – [ACCOUNT] Force older IE users to acknowledge that their access is going away soon
- FIX – [API] We are escaping quote marks in API calls to set default text on hidden value actions that are being created.
- ENHANCEMENT – [BUILDER] Move Slider Labels to main setup tab
- FIX – [API] If you set the title of a survey using the API, single and double quotes are escaped
- ENHANCEMENT – [ACCOUNT] Create a customer facing Access Log – Only available to certain account types as an add-on purchase
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORTS] Standard Report Download to Word, PPT, and Excel All Answer Option Titles Blank
- FIX – [DASHBOARD] JS Errors On Dashboard
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORTS] Comments Disappear when Standard Reports are Segmented
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORTS] Text element in standard report causes word, power point, and excel download to fail
- FIX – [DASHBOARD] Stand-alone users do not currently have the Create Survey button
- FIX –  Download All Reports is downloading a file with zip- instead of just .zip so essentially unusable
- FIX – [BUILDER] The NA checkbox does not dynamically show the NA box as intended when you first create the slider question
- FIX –  Remove ability to view report if no data present in a review
- FIX – [ACCOUNT] Free Accounts can currently access HTML/CSS editor in style – We locked this down for paid accounts only
- FIX –  Change default for 360 to not be New Measures
Please let our Support Heroes know if you have any issues with any of the above features, or if you have any questions at all!