Good morning and happy Monday! Below, you will find last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – API – SurveyCampaign Object – Quotes were escaped for updates made via API to the SurveyCampaign object and its sub objects EmailMessage and SurveyContact. This has been addressed.
- [FIX] – Standard Report – Setting your Collapsed Response Lists to use Response ID as a label via Report Options > Answer Options > Open Text resulted in Count used as the label instead. Now fixed!
- [FIX] – NPS Question Reporting – We fixed a problem with the reporting for NPS questions. The issue was visible in NPS questions which did not have at least one response in each category (Promoter, Passive, Detractor).
- [FIX] – NPS Longitudinal Reporting – Longitudinal charts were not reporting correctly for NPS questions. We corrected this issue.
- [IMPROVEMENT] – Integrations Marketplace – We updated the user interface of our Integrations Marketplace.
- [FIX] – Insights Canvas – We addressed a problem with the response metric chart type available when reporting on NPS questions within the Insights Canvas. The issues would cause these metrics to intermittently not display on the canvas.
- [IMPROVEMENT] – We made some user interface updates to the Download Offline Survey download modal.
- [FIX] – FTP – We implemented a fix to address a problem with exports set to send via SFTP over port 4968.
- [FIX] – Comparing Licenses – When any user clicked on ‘Compare Licenses,’ or selected a license to upgrade to, the pop-up stated that the account was past due when it was not. This has been corrected.
- [FIX] – API – AccountUser Object – AccountUser Api calls were not returning any data. This is now fixed!
- [FIX] – We are now removing/stripping HTML tags from table headers for Crosstab and DIY Grid report elements.
- [FIX] – Standard Report – Custom Tables with disabled row headers did not load within Standard Reports and resulted in stalled downloads of the reports. We addressed this issue.
As usual, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support Heroes if you have any questions or concerns about any of the above items.
The SurveyGizmo Team