We hope you had an awesome weekend, there aren’t too many nice weather weekends left, take advantage of them! Here is a list of all the fixes and enhancements we released last week, we hope some of these things help you out.
- FIX [ACCOUNT] – Modify Activating Account Text
- FIX [STANDARD REPORT] – When segmenting, the question that you are using to segment the other questions display this source question un-segmented
- FIX [STANDARD REPORT] – Crosstab Reports not Rendering
- ENHANCEMENT [API] – Stop all user:pass, user:md5 calls for API
- FIX [API] – Grids/Custom Groups are not returning the first row’s information in v5 api
- FIX [STANDARD REPORT] – Horizontal bar charts are always showing 0%
- FIX [API] – total_count and total_pages incorrect in surveyresponse in v5 of API, v4 works great
- FIX [EMAIL CAMPAIGNS] – Fix some typos in email campaign log
- ENHANCEMENT [API] – Add the ability to add custom groups to the API.
- ENHANCEMENT [BUILDER] – Merge Code Helper in Builder could use a little padding
- FIX [STANDARD REPORT] Export to Powerpoint , and word is having trouble displaying graphs when segmented.
Please let our Support Heroes know if you are still running into issues with the above features, or if you have any questions at all!