Happy Thanksgiving week! Here is a list of fixes we released last week.
- IMPROVEMENT – We improved error messaging when emails uploaded to an Email Campaign are invalid. This fix is not retroactive, it will only affect Email Campaigns created after this release. Learn more in our documentation.
- IMPROVEMENT – Statistics are now available with Quiz Scores in Standard Reports.
- IMPROVEMENT – We’ve added the ability to track how often the survey is offered and clicked. Learn more in our documentation.
- IMPROVEMENT – Open Text Analysis is now available for text fields in Custom Tables!
- FIX – If you had a Results Chart that was attached to a question with an answer option that had been deleted, it would throw an error. No more!
- FIX – Quarantined responses will no longer be included in Standard Reports.
- FIX – Update to option icons to fix issue where survey respondents report that they cannot answer your survey. SurveyGizmo uses custom icons for radio buttons and checkboxes. We will now fall back to unicode icons to prevent the need to use default browser icons. Learn more in our documentation.
- FIX – Incorrect Next, Back, and Submit buttons displaying on mobile devices.
- FIX – When segmenting data in Standard Reports % of total is no longer showing 0%.
- FIX – Segmented Radio Button Grids and Checkbox Grids Averages and Total have been fixed.
- FIX – Updated scheduling helper messages in Email Campaigns in EU accounts to display in GMT/UTC instead of EST/EDT.
If you continue to run into trouble with regard to any of the above items, please contact our Support Heroes via live chat or email.
The SurveyGizmo Team