Good morning and happy Monday! Below, you will find last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – Login/Password Action – We addresed a UI issue – now when you click Start Uploading, you will see a progress bar that displays the percentage complete.
- [FIX] – SSO Attributes – SSO attributes were not working with survey logic. This has been fixed!
- [IMPROVEMENT] – MailChimp & HubSpot integrations – We released improvements to the existing MailChimp and HubSpot integrations.
- [FIX] – Email Campaign Links – We addressed a problem with email campaign links created on CA or EU SurveyGizmo accounts.
- [FIX] – Branded Subdomains – Braded subdomains on CA or EU SurveyGizmo accounts were throwing an error. This was fixed!
- [FIX] – Standard Report – In Standard Reports, if you had segments and turned off n/a options, and your response data-set was small, charts may have shown no data. This problem has been corrected.
As usual, please contact our Support Team with any questions or concerns related to any of the above releases!
The SurveyGizmo Team