Happy Monday! Here is a list of fixes we released last week.
- IMPROVEMENT – The word “segment” seen in stat table when data is segmented is now translatable in Standard Reports.
- IMPROVEMENT – Open/Close dates for Email Campaigns now use the account’s timezone setting instead of EST/EDT.
- FIX – We fixed an issue where multiple invoices were being created.
- FIX – We fixed an issue with Open Card Sort question where the correct category is not being saved for the first sorted card.
- FIX – We fixed an issue where Image Heatmap reporting elements were breaking exports to PDF and PowerPoint.
- FIX – Editing a crosstab element in Standard Reports is now possible in the Safari browser!
- FIX – Confusing with secure private domains has been fixed. You can now only select a secure private domain if you have one!
- FIX – Fixed an issue that was causing data to not load in some Standard Report elements.
- FIX – Fixed an issue where scheduled Email Campaign messages continue to send to newly added contacts after the initial send. Once the scheduled message has fired newly added contact will need to be manually sent.
- FIX – Fixed an issue with saving account settings in custom branded accounts.
If you continue to run into trouble with regard to any of the above items, please contact our Support Heroes via live chat or email.
The SurveyGizmo Team