Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – If “Questions With no Data” is unchecked, segmented Radio Button Grids and NPS questions will no longer be hidden when they do, in fact, have data.
- [FIX] – Fixed issue with required questions not being required in large surveys with logic.
- [FIX] – Is answered/Is not answered operators have been fixed to work with URL Variables in Standard Report filters.
- [FIX] – Responses are now being deleted according to Data Retention Policy conditions.
- [FIX] – Account date format customizations no longer affect dates in SPSS exports.
- [FIX] – File Upload and Cascading Dropdown questions with question logic now display when they should in surveys using the One-time Interaction.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns regarding any of the above releases.
The SurveyGizmo Team