We had a few great fixes go out last Friday, we hope they help you out!
- FIX – [ACCOUNT] When account has one team, “Account > Teams” displays incorrectly
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] Page Piped Tables are not showing data in app, but are in Standard Report Export to Word
- FIX – [DASHBOARD] Starred Surveys are losing their stars
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] If you have negative values as part of a slider question, the new Standard Report doesn’t know how to display that properly in it’s charts
- FIX – [STANDARD REPORT] If you have a slider the increments by .1 (likely other decimals), the reporting gets a bit weird, We show way more decimal places than necessary
- FIX – [API] Filtering on URL variables in an API call is returning a status code 400 “Invalid Paramaters” again
Please let our Support Heroes know if you are still running into issues, or if you have any questions!