Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [UPDATE] – SAML / SSO – Security updates for Single Sign-On, including SHA256 Support.
- [NEW] – Permanent Deletion Capabilities – Account Administrators now have the ability to permanently delete surveys or survey responses.
- [FIX] – Segmented Quotas – Manually disqualifying a response did not update a segmented quota. This issue was fixed!
- [FIX] – Quota Notification Webhook – Information you entered into fields in Quota Notification Webhook were not saved, resulting in a non-functional webhook. We fixed this up!
- [FIX] – 360 Reviews – The category of rater was not being included in reports generated for 360 reviews. This was corrected.
As ususal, please reach out to our Support team with questions or concerns relted to the above releases.
The SurveyGizmo Team