Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – Trial Accounts – We fixed an issue that prevented users on expired Trial Accounts from downgrading to Free Accounts.
- [FIX] – Custom Survey Themes – We fixed a problem that prevented HTML placed within the custom head of a theme from being saved to the survey theme library.
- [FIX] – CSV/Excel Exports – We resolved an issue that prevented exports that contained large amounts of contact data from running.
- [FIX] – Insight Canvas – We resolved an issue that prevented Response grids from refreshing with filters in Insight Canvas. We also resolved an issue that prevented users from creating DIY Response Grids in Insight Canvas.
- [FIX] – Single Sign-On – We addressed an issue with automated SSO Metadata lookups that previously returned an error via the Metadata URL.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns regarding any of the above releases.
The SurveyGizmo Team