Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – Fix to date filtering in shared Standard Reports.
- [FIX] – Fix to support logos in surveys after security release broke them.
- [FIX] – Fixed bug with Professional theme panel that was whitewashed making tabs difficult to see.
- [FIX] – Fixed a bug where URL to file upload results was incomplete in PDF Review of Send Email Actions when the “Only logged-in SurveyGizmo users can access uploaded respondent files.” option was checked.
- [FIX] – We are now stripping many HTML tags for security reasons. The most common tag that you might find yourself missing after saving a survey element is the
If you are encountering issues that may be related to any of the above-mentioned items, please reach out to SurveyGizmo Support.
The SurveyGizmo Team