Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – Offline Mode – The Privacy Consent feature is now functional when used with Offline surveys.
- [FIX] – Invoices – Invoices could not be accessed for canceled accounts. This was fixed!
- [FIX] – Login/Password Action – Questions with multiple open-text input fields did not collect data when pre-populated with a zero. We addressed this issue.
- [FIX] – Reporting Values – When you changed reporting values from words to numbers in grid questions, averages were not reflected correctly. This was fixed!
- [FIX] – Essay/Long Answer Question – Data that included the < (less than) symbol would not include subsequent text if that subsequent text was not separated from the symbol by a space. This issue was addressed.
- [FIX] – Standard Report – When you use reporting elements with numeric data, elements with non-numeric reporting values will be excluded from stat calculations:
- If your question contains a Not Applicable answer option and you have applied a numeric Reporting Value, the NA option will be included when calculating the average.
- If a non-numeric reporting value has been defined, the NA option will not be included when calculating the average.
- If you choose to not show the Not Applicable answer option per the below setting, the NA option will not be included when calculating the average.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns related to the above releases. You can always check the SurveyGizmo application status on our status page.
The SurveyGizmo Team