Below are last week’s fixed and improvements:
- [Upgrade] – Updated email that is sent when a user’s profile has been changed or updated.
- [Look & Feel] – Made update to allow users the ability to change and update project titles from the builder page when the enterprise theme is applied to an account.
- [Performance] – Fixed community link so that users can log in and access the community from the need help menu in SurveyGizmo.
- [Performance] – On the need help menu, fixed the functionality of the search feature to complete a search in Help.SurveyGizmo.com.
- [Builder] – Fixed an issue where the generate DKIM button could not be selected to receive the public key to populate the DNS records until after the first save of a DKIM / SPD recordset.
- [Performance] – Fixed bug where the switch account page displays each time for users when multi-factor authentication was enabled, regardless of if the user had multiple accounts or not.
- [Performance] – Fixed issue allowing for questions with Answer Option Logic to be added to the Question Library.
- [Users & Roles] – Fix issue where non-admin users were unable to create or edit question library elements when having the correct permission applied.