Good morning! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – v5 API – We released a couple of fixes and improvements to the SurveyGizmo API (v5):
- [FIX] – Standard Report Card Sort Statistics – The table representation of the Closed Card Sort question will now have the correct number of responses submitted for each answer option.
- [FIX] – Page Editing – We fixed an issue that prevented users from editing survey pages (on the Build Tab) that contained URL Redirect actions.
- [FIX] – URL Redirect Action – We corrected a display issue in the URL Redirect Action when the ‘Fields to Pass’ feature was being used.
- [FIX] – Lua ‘resultsquestionaverage’ Function – We fixed an issue with the resultsquestionaverage function that previously resulted in the function not returning data.
- [FIX] – Private Domains – We fixed an issue that prevented accounts hosted on the EU server from configuring a private domain.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns regarding any of the above releases.
The SurveyGizmo Team
Hello, our API can not connect anymore. It gives an authentication error (500) while we use the correct credentials.
Hello, our reports on EU server cannot use private domain (option of private domain doesn’t show up, or will say survey not found if using the private domain)