Good morning and happy Tuesday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [IMPROVEMENT] – Updates to SurveyGizmo’s browser support. After May 31, 2017, we will no longer allow access to SurveyGizmo from older browsers.
- [FIX] – The Grouping (Closed Card Sort) question was displaying incorrect styles via the mobile interaction. This has been addressed.
- [FIX] – Email Campaign Status logs were being downloaded without the .csv file extension in Internet Explorer browsers. This had been fixed!
- [FIX] – Standard Reports – When using the Response Table element in your Standard Report, data collected via a Textbox List question was not being included. This has been corrected.
- [IMPROVEMENT] – We updated the allowable file types that can be uploaded to your SurveyGizmo File Library. View the updated list here.
As usual, if you are encountering issues that may be related to any of the above-mentioned items, please reach out to SurveyGizmo Support.
The SurveyGizmo Team