Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [NEW] – Insight Canvas – Grid Questions are now available within the Insight Canvas.
- [NEW] – Privacy/Data Use Policy – SurveyGizmo users can configure a Privacy/Data Use Policy that survey respondents can consent to. SurveyGizmo users can use our platform to help them comply with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) requirements.
- [FIX] – Report Downloads – PDF – If a survey contained Essay/Long Answer questions and the option to include lists of open text answers was selected when downloading a report to PDF, the download would stall. This was fixed!
- [FIX] – Profile Report & Legacy Summary Report – These reports were not displaying data for Checkbox questions as well as grid questions. This was corrected!
- [FIX] – API (v1 – v3) – The return for surveyresponse, surveycampaign, and contact objects included the wrong count for total_pages and total_count. We fixed this up!
- [FIX] – Polls – Respondents could not successfully submit data to polls. This was addressed.
- [FIX] – Permanently Delete Responses – When responses were permanently deleted the permanent deletion was not successful, they were still displaying within the Standard Report. This was corrected!
- [FIX] – Standard Report Sharing – When the report share options were accessed, link filters (if applied) and any report privacy settings were reverted. We fixed this issue.
- [FIX] – Fall-Off Statistics – Fall-Off Statistics were not displaying any data after being run. This was corrected!
- [FIX] – Standard Report – Collecting data after having deleted a question resulted in the Standard Report stalling (new responses were not included).
As usual, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with questions or concerns regarding any of the above releases!
The SurveyGizmo Team