Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – CSV/Excel Exports – Exports filtered to show responses collected via a specific share link were not returning any responses. This has been corrected!
- [FIX] – SPSS Export – Contact/Identifying information (for anonymous surveys) was being returned via SPSS Exports. We addressed this issue.
- [FIX] – Standard Report – Cells in table charts of grid questions that had more than 10 columns were missing data. This was fixed!
- [UPDATE] – Previously released Login/Password improvements were enabled for legacy accounts.
- [FIX] – Report Downloads to Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint – We fixed several issues related to Standard Report downloads to Microsoft.
- PowerPoint downloads will now have the chart on its own slide, with the summary tables on their own slide, making larger sets (and small sets) of data a little easier to view and manipulate!
- Microsoft downloads will also now show the row shading in exports just like in the Standard Report view.
- [FIX] – API – In the REST API, for the surveycontact object, the total_count and total_pages fields were incorrect in the return. We fixed this up!
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns regarding the above releases.
The SurveyGizmo Team