Good morning and happy Monday! Below, you fill find a list of last week’s fixes and improvements:
- IMPROVEMENT/FIX – Custom Scripting – We made updates to both the sgapiArrayPush and sgapiArrayShift custom scripting functions to allow both to accept multiple arguments.
- FIX – Report Sharing – We addressed an issue related to the ‘Only Logged-in SurveyGizmo Users’ setting for sharing Standard Reports.
- FIX – We addressed a problem with the response link produced via the Share This Response feature.
- FIX – When exporting your survey data, if the language data provided in the Language column exceeds the 10 character max (i.e. English (Canada)), we will instead display the language code as en-ca.
- FIX – 360- We fixed a problem with the 360 that prevented reviewers from being redirected to their 360 dashboards after having completed a review.
- IMPROVEMENT – Single User Account Administrators have access to delete their accounts.
Please reach out to our Support Heroes via live chat or email if you have any questions or concerns regarding any of the above updates!
The SurveyGizmo Team