Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – Standard Report Text/Image Element – We resolved an issue that caused text/image elements in Standard Reports to display incorrectly.
- [FIX] – Longitudinal Reporting – We fixed the display of charts and statistics on segmented longitudinal reporting elements.
- [FIX] – Premium Phone Support – If Premium Phone Support has been added to a user, it will no longer be removed if that user’s permissions are re-saved by the Account Administrator.
- [FIX] – Sign-in via Google – We fixed an issue with the Sign-in with Google feature.
- [FIX] – Individual Responses – Data was not always displaying for all responses on the Individual Response page (if the responses were imported via the Data Import tool). We addressed this issue.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns regarding any of the above releases.
The SurveyGizmo Team