Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- FIX – [Standard Report] – Slider Questions with the NA option enabled were not properly displaying a statistics table. This has been corrected.
- IMPROVEMENT – [Website Intercept] – The Website Intercept test link will now open in a new tab/window.
- FIX – [Standard Report] – If you had added a Device Chart to your Standard Report, the Device Chart was not being exported via the Excel, PowerPoint, and Word export options.
- FIX – [Custom Scripting] – We updated the sgapiArrayKeys function to properly emulate the underlying PHP function.
- FIX – [Results Chart] – Merge codes were not working within the Results Chart Action. This has been fixed.
- FIX – [Polls] – Polls (project type) were not closing properly. This issue has been resolved.
- FIX – [Standard Report] – Text elements were not being exported via Excel, PowerPoint, and Word exports of Standard Reports. The problem has been corrected.
- FIX & IMPROVEMENT – [Merge Codes] We corrected a problem with the [survey(“total responses”)] merge code that previously excluded Partial responses. We also added the following new merge codes:
- FIX – [Crosstab] – We addressed a problem that briefly caused Crosstab Reports to not load with data. This occured on Thursday, 3/30.
The SurveyGizmo Team