Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX & UPDATE] – reCAPTCHA Action – We addressed a previous issue with the reCAPTCHA Action not working on surveys using branded subdomains, short links, and email campaign links. We also updated our reCAPTCHA Action for use with Private Domains and embedded surveys. Read important information about the reCAPTCHA Action.
- [UPDATE] – License Features – Several features have been added to license levels that previously did not have access to them. Review our Feature List for more information.
- [FIX] – ‘Other, Write In’ Rows – When an ‘Other, Write In’ row was removed from a grid question (Build Tab), it was still visible in the Standard Report. This has been fixed!
- [FIX] – Standard Reports – Reports restricted to User Data Fields were returning incorrect/incomplete data for Reporting Licenses. This has been addressed.
- [FIX] – User Permissions – Users with the Publisher Role, or a custom role that allows viewing but not modifying, were unable to view the Individual Response grid. This now works as designed.
- [FIX] – Question Library – An issue related to the Question Library that resulted in a 500 error on the survey Build tab. This has been corrected.
- [FIX] – User Management – Non-Admin Team Managers could no longer access the User Management page. This has been fixed.
- [FIX] – Comments – Comments associated with Slider and Number questions were not being displayed in Standard Reports. We fixed this up!
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or conerns regarding any of the above releases.
The SurveyGizmo Team