Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – Insight Canvas – If using a DIY Response Grid and Response Counts, if the filter in the canvas was changed, it did not trigger a reload for the elements (to update the data). This issue was corrected.
- [FIX] – OEM API – We fixed a couple of issues related to the OEM API:
- In applying answer option piping to a question, via the ‘pipe_options_from’ parameter, the return was not specifying the original (source) Question ID. Piping was also not active during survey taking. This has been addressed.
- We fixed an issue that prevented the ‘is_answered’ logic operator from being applied in OEM API filters and logic.
- [FIX] – CSV/Excel Exports & SPSS Exports – Our engineers fixed an issue that caused certain exports to stall due to email campaign contact data being included in the files.
- [FIX] – Response Processing – 3/30 – Due to issues with response processing, some responses collected were not initially visible under the Individual Response grid or in raw data CSV/Excel exports. This was fixed!
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns regarding any of the above releases.
The SurveyGizmo Team