Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [IMPROVEMENT] – We implemented updates to improve application performance, specifically from a page-load standpoint.
- [FIX] – User Data Fields – The User Data Hidden Value question type was not working within Standard Reports. This has been fixed!
- [NEW FEATURE] – Slack Integration – You can now integrate your surveys with your Slack workspace. Send messages from your survey to specific Slack channels or users!
- [IMPROVEMENT] – Trial Accounts – We have opened several features within Trial Accounts to allow trial users to test things like the API and Email Campaigns.
- [FIX] – Email Lists – We fixed a bug that prevented users from uploading contacts to existing email lists.
- [FIX] – Standard Report Statistics – We addressed a problem with Radio Button Grid questions – specifically column totals not being calculated correctly within Standard Reports.
- [FIX] – Open Text Reporting – When reporting on open text responses within the Standard Report, if the responses are identified by Response ID, only the first page of data is exported. This has been fixed!
Please reach out to our Support team if you have any questions or concerns about any of the above releases!
Have a wonderful week!
The SurveyGizmo Team