Good morning! Here are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- FIX – Standard Report – We addressed an issue that caused Standard Reports to not update to show data that was uploaded via either the Data Import Tool or via Offline Mode.
- IMPROVEMENT – We added access to the Individual Responses page for Free Accounts.
- FIX – We addressed a minor styling issue that appeared when using Custom Branding for your application look & feel.
- NEW FEATURE – SSO – Survey Respondents – A new add-on feature is available that allows you to leverage SSO to authenticate your survey respondents.
- FIX – We removed an extra URL variable field from Individual Responses that displayed the text: “Array”.
- FIX – (3/17) We fixed an issue that temporarily caused error pages when attempting to access Individual Responses, Standard Reports, and downloading PDF’s from Legacy Summary Reports.
- FIX – Email Campaigns – We identified and addressed a problem that led to certain Email Campaign messages stalling while sending (this issue would arise if the user edited the email message while it was in the process of sending).
- FIX – (3/17) We addressed a brief issue with the Google Spreadsheet integration that prevented data from being sent from surveys to spreadsheets.
The SurveyGizmo Team