Good morning and happy Monday! Here are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – Standard Report – We addressed an issue with the ‘Rows With No Data” and “Questions With no Data” settings in Standard Reports. These settings are now working as intended.
- [UPDATE] – SSL Certificates – We introduced a self-service option for adding SSL certificates for Private Domains.
- [FIX] – Offline Mode – We addressed several issues related to Offline Mode.
- Offline surveys will now successfully download on Mozilla Firefox browsers.
- Dropdown Menu questions will function correctly in Offline surveys.
- Offline surveys will not become inaccessible after a period of time.
As always, please reach out to our Support Heroes with any questions or concerns related to any of the above fixes and improvements.
Have a great week!
The SurveyGizmo Team