Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvments:
- [IMPROVEMENT] – Language Bar / Save & Continue – The language bar settings are no longer specifically tied to your survey’s ‘default language’ and as such will not change if you change the default language for your survey.
- [FIX] – We addressed an issue with HTML for audio controls being stripped within Text/Media elements.
- [FIX] – HTML Editor – We improved performance with the question title/text field HTML editor on the SurveyGizmo Build tab.
- [IMPROVEMENT] – Standard Report – We made performance improvements to Standard Report filters. This will result in data updating more efficiently if filters/setting in the report are changed.
- [FIX] – Bulk PDF Export – We fixed a problem with the ‘Export All to PDF’ option found under Results > Individual Responses. Previously, clicking on ‘Start Export’ would not successfully create the export.
- [FIX] – Star Rating Grid – If you had specified an overall width for this question type, this width was not being overridden when the question was mobile optimized. This has been fixed!
- [FIX] – Merge Codes – We implemented a fix to allow HTML code to be used with SurveyGizmo merge codes.
- [FIX] – Save & Continue – (6/7/17) We fixed a brief issue that caused the Save & Continue feature to not accept valid email addresses.
- [FIX] – We released a fix for a problem affecting Standard Report filters based on Geo Tracking Data. The filters would return data correctly when initially setup, but if you updated the filter the data would still reflect the original filter. This has been addressed.
- [FIX] – User Management – We fixed a problem with the search feature on the User page. The search should now return matches from your entire user list, rather than only matches from the user page that you are viewing.
- [IMPROVEMENT] – File Library – We added support for the following file types:
- .wma (view the full list of allowable files here)
- [FIX] – Some chart types were not correctly rendering via the SurveyGizmo Insights Canvas. This has been fixed!
- [FIX] – Longitudinal Charts – We fixed a problem with the Longitudinal Chart displaying data incorrectly for NPS questions within the Standard Report.
- [IMPROVEMENT] – We implemented an update to improve the performance of Standard Reports that contain data collected via open-text questions (Textbox Question, Essay Question, etc.)
As usual, if you are experiencing any problems that you think might be related to one of the above releases, please contact SurveyGizmo’s Support Team.
Have a great week!
The SurveyGizmo Team