Good morning and happy Monday! Below, you will find last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – The backslash character in response data was being escaped via the API and it was not displayed via Reports/Exports. This was fixed!
- [FIX] – Mobile Survey Taking – With the Privacy/Data Use Policy enabled, the next button was not displayed via the Standard mobile interaction. The issue was corrected.
- [FIX] – Tableau Integration – The Tableau integration was not completing import for large datasets. We have made improvements to the integration to better handle large datasets.
- [FIX] – Standard Report – Continuous Sum questions were not showing data in Standard Reports. This was corrected.
- [UPDATE] – We released an update to the search capabilities for SurveyGizmo documentation content.
- [FIX] – Essay Question responses – Open text data received in Essay questions that included the < (less than) symbol did not include subsequent text if that subsequent text was not separated from the symbol by a space. This problem was addressed.
- [FIX] – Repeated pages/questions, based on a question that was piped, were not always displaying within Individual Responses or Reports. This issue was fixed!
- [FIX] – Standard Report – Deleting Test Responses did not update the data displayed in the standard report. We addressed the issue.
- [FIX] – When using the User Data question with the “Restrict users to only view responses that are related to their User Data” option (and data encryption enabled), users saw additional data. We fixed this up!
As usual, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns!
The SurveyGizmo Team