Good morning! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [IMPROVEMENT] – SMTP Integration – Custom SMTP integrations now support adding up to ten custom headers with various data elements.
- [FIX] – Link Settings – We fixed an issue that previously prevented users from removing the equals sign (=) from the URL Variables field (when no variable was specified) when customizing a share link.
- [FIX] – Community – We fixed an issue that prevented some users from accessing the Community forum via the Browse Community link in the SurveyGizmo Need Help menu.
- [FIX] – Percent Branch Action – We fixed a display issue with the percentage split field and the percent label.
- [FIX] – Question Library – We addressed a problem that caused Answer Option IDs to be changed if reporting values were updated for Question Library elements.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns regarding any of the above releases.
The SurveyGizmo Team