Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – Custom Themes – We addressed an issue that caused thumbnail preview images of custom themes to appear broken on the Style Tab as well as the Theme Library.
- [FIX] – Conjoint (Choice Based) – We fixed a problem with reporting of Conjoint data that previously caused errors when attempting to present the conjoint data within a Standard Report.
- [FIX] – Standard Report – We fixed an issue with single & double quotation marks displaying as " within open text questions that were added via a DIY Grid/Cards.
- [FIX] – Individual Response Search – We addressed a problem with the search field on the Individual Response page. Previously, multi-word searches were not returing data – this is now fixed.
- [FIX] – HTML – We addressed a problem with the <label for> HTML attribute – specifically the ‘for’ portion being stripped out.
- [FIX] – HTML – We fixed an issue with HTML breaking when the <div id> html included a merge code.
- [FIX] – HTML – When working with Audio Elements, the <embed> tag is now allowed again as illustrated via the example here.
- [IMPROVEMENT] – Custom Scripting – We introduced a new Custom Scripting function – sgapiHtmlentities.
- [FIX] – We addressed an issue with the <li> delimiter attribute that is available in SurveyGizmo merge codes.
- [FIX] – We were converting single quotes to double quotes in the HTML editor and if the [question(“piped title”)] merge code was wrapped in any HTML, we were converting the double quotes to single quotes – rendering the merge code not functional. Both issues were addressed.
- [FIX] – We addressed several layout problems with the Insights Canvas.
As always, please contact our Support Team with any questions or conerns related to any of the above releases!
The SurveyGizmo Team