Good morning and happy Monday! Below, you will find a list of last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – Language link text within the language toolbar are now showing the translated language text.
- [FIX] – Backslashes are no longer being added before quotes in Reports, Excel Exports, and API versions 1-4.
- [FIX] – The Advanced tab in the Question Library is back! This is where you can choose how question library elements are inserted into the Question Library, as well as, assign the elements to various teams. Learn more in our Question Library Document.
- [FIX] – Required Other Write-In options within Radio Button questions are collecting open-text response data again!
- [FIX] – Fixed an issue that was creating https links for private domains that do not have a SSL cert.
- [FIX] – Fixed the error that returned when Question Library elements imported from an existing survey.
- [FIX] – Fixed an issue that was causing one-time scheduled exports to send more than once.
- [FIX] – Fix for permanently deleted responses so that edit links and save and continue links are no longer accessible.
- [FIX] – Non-admin users with a role that allows for creating and modifying folders can now modify and create folders again!
- [FIX] – Fixed an issue where SSL certificates could erroneously generate renewal notification emails.
- [FIX] – Fix for email styles not working in gmail.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns related to the above releases!
The SurveyGizmo Team