Good morning! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [UPDATE] – v5 API – We have added the ability to disable/activate users via the API.
- [UPDATE] – Legacy Summary Report – We updated the in-app communication regarding deprecating the Legacy Summary Report.
- [FIX] – Individual Responses – We fixed an issue where data was not immediately updated after the response grid was customized.
- [FIX] – Max Diff – We fixed an issue within survey taking that allowed respondents to provide multiple answers for a single Max Diff attribute.
- [FIX] – Merge Codes – We corrected an issue that caused single quote variants of merge codes to not evaluate within surveys.
- [FIX] – User Management – We fixed an issue that caused Team Managers to have their manager status to be removed if the bulk update users feature was used.
- [FIX] – Master/Sub Accounts – We fixed a problem where disabling a sub-account (from within the master account) would not update the sub account’s status.
- [FIX] – Grid Question Layout – We fixed an issue where the All Other Column Widths setting on the Layout tab of grid questions was always being applied as pixels rather than percents.
- [FIX] – Automatically Disable Users – We fixed an issue where users that were disabled via the Disable Users for Inactivity setting retained the licenses that they were previously assigned.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns regarding any of the above releases.
The SurveyGizmo Team