Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [IMPROVEMENT] – The Share Page now contains a Page Completion chart, showing the percentage of survey takers on each page who continue taking the survey, who abandoned the survey as a partial, who was disqualified, and who was marked complete. This will be available for MultiUser accounts! Learn more in our Share Page Tutorial.
- [IMPROVEMENT] – Autosuggest option now better describes what happens if question is left unrequired.
- [IMPROVEMENT] – We had some issues with customers being able to send their Email Campaigns before their contact finished upload. We now check to see if a contact list is being uploaded when send is pressed. If so, we return an error message. If it’s a schedule send, the campaign will be rescheduled for 20 minutes in the future and a message will display accordingly.
- [IMPROVEMENT] – URL Variables, Hidden Values, and SSO Variables are all available to be included in Crosstabs!
- [FIX] – Subaccounts were fixed so that they use the master account’s theme.
- [FIX] – Fixed an issue where populating data into deleted questions from Webhooks caused a survey to fail to load.
- [FIX] – Response Tables in Standard Reports will now display all responses.
- [FIX] – Fixed Conjoint data so that it displays properly in Standard Reports.
- [FIX] – Readded .ai and .xmls to allowed file types in File upload/ File Library Questions.
- [FIX] – Options grouped into All Others are now broken out when the Standard Report is downloaded to PDF.
- [FIX] – Open Text questions on repeated pages were fixed so that the data displays in the Standard Report.
- [FIX] – Changing required status of a question no longer makes disabled options display on the Build tab.
- [FIX] -Fixed an issue with survey taking, where mobile devices could not complete a survey if a radio grid contained repeating headers.
- [FIX] – Fixed a display issue in Crosstab reporting, wherein row labels would not reorder according to custom layout settings, unless rows were removed from the Crosstab.
- [FIX] – Fixed Crosstab elements so that they respect overall settings in the Standard Report.
- [FIX] – Excel Download of Standard Report is now formatting percentages with the correct data type.
- [FIX] – Trials Accounts attempting enter EIN for Non-Profit discounts upon activation are able to proceed with payment.
- [FIX] – Windows tablets will always use the desktop interaction in survey taking.
- [FIX] – Standard Reports were only showing data for 50 questions, we’ve fixed this to show all questions. It is important to note that these reports may be slow to load.
- [FIX] – DIY Grids/Cards were fixed so that open text data will display in Standard Reports.
- [FIX] – Number validated Textbox List questions will now display data in Standard Reports.
- [FIX] – Fixed Standard Reports so that they do not display “Oops! There was a problem loading this report item. Click here to retry” when there is no data to display.
As usual, if you are experiencing any problems that you think might be related to one of the above releases, please contact SurveyGizmo’s Support Team.
Have a great week!
The SurveyGizmo Team