Good morning and happy Monday! Below, you will find a list of last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FEATURE] – We released a new API! SurveyGizmo’s Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) API enables developers to programmatically interact with SurveyGizmo’s application, enabling them to create and style surveys and collect and report on survey data. Learn more about this API in our documentation: https://oemhelp.surveygizmo.com. To open an OEM API account contact our partnerships team at email@example.com.
- [FIX] – User Permissions – The Limit Access to the Following Projects ONLY feature was not loading surveys. This was fixed!
- [FIX] – Cascading Dropdown – When a user created a Cascading dropdown question and uploaded their answer options, the answer options did not display in survey taking. This was corrected!
- [FIX] – Create a Survey (Internet Explorer 11) – When creating a survey in IE 11, the ‘Pro Tip’ text was covering up the options: Blank Survey, Use a Template, Copy a Survey, and Import from Word. We addressed the problem!
- [FIX] – Data Import – Matching on Response ID did not always update existing responses and resulted in new responses being generated. Fixed!
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns related to the above releases!
The SurveyGizmo Team