Good morning! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [NEW] – Master/Sub Accounts – Master accounts can now set a default theme for their sub-accounts that will apply to all newly created surveys.
- [FIX] – Standard Report – We fixed an issue that previously resulted in raw HTML tags being displayed in column and row headers of grid questions within Standard Reports.
- [FIX] – Individual Responses – We fixed an issue that prevented responses from being permanently deleted if a question title within the response grid contained an apostrophe/single quote.
- [FIX] – CSV/Excel Exports – We addressed an issue where the Time Started data within exports was not adhering to the date/time format set in the Account Settings.
- [FIX] – Survey Legend – We fixed an issue where the Word download of the Survey Legend was downloading a blank file.
- [FIX] – SPF/DKIM – We addressed a problem that prevented users from configuring a new SPF/DKIM integration.
- [FIX] – Trial Accounts – Trial account users can send Email Campaigns again (up to 5 contacts).
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns regarding any of the above releases.
The SurveyGizmo Team