Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [IMPROVEMENT] – We made a significant update to Standard Reports that should address slowness and occasional issues with data displaying!
- [FIX] – Standard Report Statistics – 6/14 – The statistics table option has been fixed in Standard Reports so that when selected you can enable various statistics individually.
- [FIX] – Quiz Score Merge Codes – 6/14 – The following merge codes will now display properly inside of quiz score actions:
- [FIX] – Report downloads to PDF and PowerPoint now will download if there are quarantined responses.
- [FIX] – Standard Report – Comments from Grid Questions were fixed so that they display.
- [FIX] – Standard Report – We fixed a bug with Standard Reports that caused charts not to display data.
- [FIX] – Standard Report – Word Clouds for Canadian accounts were fixed so that they display data.
- [FIX] – Insights Canvas – We addressed an issue with the Response Feed feature within the Insight Canvas to allow it to pull in data.
- [FIX] – Insights Canvas – We fixed an issue with the sgapiGetResuluts function available for the SurveyGizmo Insights Canvas.
- [FIX] – Email Campaign Footer – We addressed a problem with merge codes used in the Email Campaign footer (problem with wrapping merge codes with HTML). Wrapping these merge codes in HTML is supported again.
As usual, if you are experiencing any problems that you think might be related to one of the above releases, please contact SurveyGizmo’s Support Team.
Have a great week!
The SurveyGizmo Team