Good morning! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [IMPROVEMENT] – Dashboard, Individual Responses – We released performance improvements to address slowness on the SurveyGizmo Dashboard and Individual Responses pages.
- [FIX] – Community – We fixed an issue that prevented users from being logged in to Community if accessing the community from the SurveyGizmo dashboard.
- [FIX] – Survey Toolbar – We fixed an alignment issue with the Survey Toolbar so that it no longer overlaps content on the survey page.
- [FIX] – Individual Responses – We released a retroactive fix for an issue which resulted in Date Submitted values of edited responses to show as Nov 30, -0001 12:00 am.
- [FIX] – v4 & v5 API – We fixed an issue where the SurveyStatistic object was returning a 500 error when checkbox questions were part of the return.
- [FIX] – File Upload – We fixed an issue where File Upload links (for uploaded files) were not being returned within Excel Exports if the File Upload question was re-saved.
- [FIX] – Data Retention Policy (DRP) – When a survey has millions of responses, trying to apply a DRP could result in a time out. We addressed this issue.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns regarding any of the above releases.
The SurveyGizmo Team