Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FEATURE] – NEW Sentiment Analysis Feature! Sentiment analysis is the process of identifying (statistically) whether a piece of text is positive, negative, or neutral.
- In SurveyGizmo, Sentiment Analysis will analyze respondents’ text responses for sentiment, in real-time! Once the text is analyzed, a sentiment score is stored. Users can then use this score to trigger questions, actions, or messaging in their surveys via logic.
- The analysis is performed on Textbox & Essay/Long Answer questions.
- Sentiment Analysis is not retroactive. It will only be performed on responses collected after the release of this feature.
- Learn more in the following tutorials on this feature: Build Logic Based on Respondent Sentiment and Report on Sentiment in the Standard Report.
- [FIX] – We fixed an issue where Quiz Score actions were only scoring questions shown to the respondent regardless of whether the “Score only questions displayed to respondent” setting was off.
- [FIX] – We fixed an issue with the Data Import Tool match on response IDs feature.
- [FIX] – HTML in MaxDiff attributes is now rendering as it should.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns regarding any of the above releases.
The SurveyGizmo Team
Hi again, Benjamin!
I wanted to let you know that our Development team has released an update to the Sentiment Analysis functionality.
The Sentiment score will no longer be added by default to the following:
- Raw Data Exports
- Individual Response PDFs
Should you want to include the Sentiment score, both of these options offer this as a setting:
Thank you for your patience while we addressed this! Please reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns!
Documentation Specialist | Customer Experience
SurveyGizmo | http://surveygizmo.com
Please setup a way to easily exclude the sentiment fields from appearing in survey CSV/Excel exports. It’s a pain to have to deselect dozens and dozens of fields for any new export being setup. I’m not using these fields and don’t have any interest is using them.