Good morning! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [IMPROVEMENT][07/06/17] – Email Sending – In order to accommodate the use of custom email from addresses, we released a new feature to allow customers to send SurveyGizmo Email Actions and Email Campaigns via SMTP or by configuring DKIM/SPF records.
- [FIX] – Insights Canvas – When adding a Question/Device Chart or a Response Map to your canvas, the survey search field was not working correctly – this has been addressed.
- [FIX] – We fixed a problem with alphabetical answer option sorting in the Standard Report (particularly when answer options have identical titles).
- [FIX] – v5 API – The v5 API SurveyResponse object was not returning data for Custom Group/Contact Group questions when the Add as Needed setting was enabled – this has been fixed.
- [FIX] – CSV/Excel Export – The download link for exports now uses the same URL as the distribution link – previously if you had a CSV/Excel Export set up with a Branded Subdomain/Private Domain, you would see an error if you attempted to download it within the application.
- [FIX][07/07/17] – Google Sheets Integration – We upgraded our Google Sheets integration to address an issue with intermittent timeouts that affected several customers’ surveys.
- [FIX] – Standard Report – We released a fix for an issue that was causing Response Tables to not load within Standard Reports.
- [IMPROVEMENT] – Standard Report Segmentation – We have increased the limit for the number of segments that can be applied within a Standard Report to 25. The previous limit was 10.
- [FIX][07/07/17] – Mobile Interaction – When using group names on a Dropdown Menu question on a mobile device, required validation was failing – this was fixed!
- [FIX] – Standard Report – For Grid Questions, disabled options were displayed when the setting to show disabled options was disabled – the issue was resolved.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns regarding any of the above items, please contact the SurveyGizmo Support Team.
The SurveyGizmo Team