Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last wee’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – Accessibility – We addressed an issue that caused screen readers to read an error message that had not been triggered on the page.
- [FIX] – In-App Search – An in-app search that returned no matches would result in some page style problems which have now been corrected.
- [FIX] – Standard Report – If you displayed “Options with no data” within your report, the colors and labels in the table summaries were incorrect. This has been corrected.
- [FIX] – Individual Responses – If you restored a deleted, quarantined response and then opened it in the individual responses tab, the data was not available. This issue was fixed.
- [FIX] – Soft Required – The soft-required error message was being displayed as a normal page error message. We updated this message to display the correct text.
- [FIX] – PowerPoint Export – We have corrected several issues with the PowerPoint Export of the Standard Report.
- Added chart support for the NPS Question
- Added bar charts to Summary Tables
- [FIX] – Question Library – We addressed an issue where Non-Admin users, on both legacy and licensed accounts, were unable to create/edit new question library elements.
- [IMPROVEMENT] – Password Reset – We have added a reCAPTCHA to password reset requests.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support Team if you have any questions or concerns about any of the above updates!
The SurveyGizmo Team