Good morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – Billing Page – The Billing Page was showing an error when accessed. This was fixed!
- [FIX] – Primary Share Link – If you deleted the Primary Share Link and added a Tracking Link, the new Primary Share Link’s URL protocol would always display as non-secure (HTTP). This was corrected.
- [FIX] – Logic Operators – Negative display logic (ex. ‘is not one of the following’) was switching to positive (ex. ‘is one of the following’) when re-saving a question on the same page as the question that triggered it. The source of the issue was corrected: negative logic operators are not compatible when both the trigger and target questions are on the same survey page and can not be selected.
- [FIX] – Individual Responses – Within Individual Responses, only the initial field of a Textbox List question displayed data. This problem was addressed.
- [FIX] – Date Question – We fixed a problem with date validation whereby if an invalid date was submitted via the Date Question (for example a 15 for the month field), the date would be automatically incremented:
- For example, 15/20/2018 would be incremented to the next year + 3 months, so 3/20/2019
- [FIX] – Report Filtering & Segmentation – The filtering & segmentation features did not allow for filtering/segmenting based on the Percent Branch Action. Fixed!
- [FIX] – Date Question – 8/2/2018 – Date validation was not accepting valid dates if respondents were not using the date picker (calendar) tool. This was addressed!
- [IMPROVEMENT] – Page Load Time – We implemented a number of upgrades and improvements to significantly reduce page load times when using the SurveyGizmo application.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team if you have any questions or concerns about any of the above releases.
Enjoy the week!
The SurveyGizmo Team