Good Morning and happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – sgapiGetResults – The Get Results funtion was not working correctly with a filtered Insights Canvas. This has been fixed.
- [FIX] – SFTP – We fixed an issue with SFTP asking to verify unknown hosts.
- [FIX] – Standard Report – If you set a shared Standard Report to use a private domain, the link protocol was set to HTTPS by default and could not be changed – We have addressed this problem.
- [FIX] – sgapiGetResults – The Get Results function was not honoring a filter for response status – this issue is fixed.
- [UPDATE 7/25] – We have updated the SurveyGizmo Question Library and added new functionality. Please visit the following documentation content to learn more:
- [FIX] – Merge Codes – We addressed an issue with merge codes being placed within an html attribute, whereby the merge codes were mal-formed.
- [FIX] – Custom Tables – If you created a dropdown menu sub-question within a Custom Table, the answer options for the dropdown menu were creating columns instead of being placed in the dropdown menu – this is fixed.
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support Team if you have any questions or conerns about any of the above items.
The SurveyGizmo Team