Happy Monday! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – PDF included in a Send Email Action of a Image Heatmap Question did not display the respondent clicks. This has been fixed.
- [FIX][7/17/17] – Email Campaigns – We have fixed an issuee related to group email addresses causing email campaigns to be stuck/stalled after the initial send.
- [FIX] – Free Accounts – If you were on a legacy free account and were not an admin user you would get an infinite redirect loop. We have addressed this problem.
- [IMPROVEMENT] – Paste From Word – The CKEditor has been upgraded to support pasting from Word directly into SG (paste from word tool no longer required). Learn More!
- [UPDATE][7/19/17] – Billing – SurveyGizmo is now collecting sales tax on eligible services in certain jurisdictions. Visit our FAQ for more information.
- [IMPROVEMENT] – Image Heatmap Question – We have updated the output for the Image Heatmap question merge code. The output will now return in the following format:
- a – answer option label – comment text
- b – answer option label – comment text
- [IMPROVEMENT] – iFrame Embed – We have implemented the capability to allow customers to limit what domains can embed their survey in an iframe. Learn More!
- [FIX] – Preview Mode – URL variables in the preview tab were not triggering question logic (even with “ignore page logic” setting disabled) – this has been addressed.
- [FIX] – Horizontal Bar Charts were fixed so that they group properly when grouped by segments.
- [FIX] – Deleted Standard Reports can now be restored!
- [FIX] – API was fixed to return proper http status codes.
- [FIX] – Standard Report Horizontal Bar Charts and Spider Charts – Fixed bug where y-axis labels were displaying numbers instead of option titles.
As always, if you have any questions or concerns regarding any of the above items, please contact the SurveyGizmo Support Team.
The SurveyGizmo Team