Good morning and happy Monday! Below, you will find a list of last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – Standard Report: Sentiment Chart – The Sentiment Analysis Chart within the Standard Report was displaying an error message. This was fixed!
- [FIX] – If you had open text data displayed by count, the option to display more text for answers longer than 1000 words was not available, and the answers were truncated within Raw Data Exports. This issue was fixed.
- [FIX] – Drag & Drop Ranking Question – The following fixes associated with the Drag & Drop question have been released:
- Drag & Drop answer options that are images are now correctly displayed within Standard Reports
- Custom Reporting Values now function correctly with Drag & Drop questions
- Drag & Drop Validation no longer allows respondents to rank too many items
- Drag & Drop answers no longer disappear if toggled by logic
- [FIX] – Email Campaign Custom Contact Data – The Custom Contact Data intermittently did not populate to respondents’ sessions when survey links were accessed immediately after creating the campaign (usually through API). This problem was corrected.
- [FIX] – Our Development team released several fixes to improve load times within SurveyGizmo.
- [UPDATE] – Sentiment Analysis – The Sentiment score will no longer be added by default to the following:
- Raw Data Exports
- Individual Response PDFs
Should you want to include the Sentiment score, both of these options offer this as a setting:
As always, please reach out to our Support team with questions or concerns regarding any of the above releases!
The SurveyGizmo Team