Good morning! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [UPDATE] – SMTP – We released an update to the SMTP Custom Headers capability to now allow JSON in the provided Text Field.
- [FIX] – Max Diff – We fixed an issue that previously allowed respondents to provide multiple answers to a single attribute if answering the question on a mobile device.
- [FIX] – DIY Grids/Cards – We fixed an issue that previously caused in DIY Grid/Cards data to not be included in exports (PDF, Word, Excel, Powerpoint) of the Standard Report.
- [FIX] – Email Campaign Scheduling – We addressed a brief issue that prevented email campaign messages from being scheduled.
- [FIX] – Email Campaign Credits – We fixed an issue where Email Campaigns were showing as not having enough credits to allow users to send/schedule emails.
- [FIX] – Individual Responses – We fixed an issue where the Individual Response grid was not updating when filters were applied.
- [FIX] – 360 Reviews – We fixed an issue that prevented users from being able to create 360 Reviews via the Create Survey dropdown on the dashboard.
- [FIX] – Email Campaign Status Log – We fixed an issue that previously was not displaying the contact status within the status log file of an email campaign.
- [FIX] – Custom Contact Fields – We fixed an issue that prevented users from being able to map data to Contact List Custom Fields when uploading contacts to Email Campaigns.
- [FIX] – API Survey & SurveyQuestion Objects – We fixed an issue with the returns for both Survey and SurveyQuestion objects. Properties.limits were being returned was a new line separated string rather than an array.
- [FIX] – Grid Questions and Drag & Drop Questions – We fixed an issue with required grid and drag & drop ranking questions that also utilized the ‘if answered, minimum answers required’ validation. These questions no longer return errors for respondents during survey-taking on mobile devices when answered correctly.
As always, please don’t hesitate to reach out to our Support team with any questions or concerns regarding any of the above releases.
The SurveyGizmo Team