Good morning! Below are last week’s fixes and improvements:
- [FIX] – Sorting by Username under User Management > Users is working properly.
- [FIX] – Response Tables in Standard Reports were fixed so that they display all responses.
- [FIX] – Fix to scheduled exports sent to sftp sites.
- [FIX] – Fix for missing File Library files.
- [FIX] – Filtering by link in Standard Reports is now working again.
- [FIX] – Fix to get DKIM working properly again.
- [FIX] – Fix for Language Bar settings to stay checked when selected.
- [FIX] – Fixed an issue with message recipient names on email actions. We now support all sorts of combinations of names/emails with or without merge codes. This also fixed an issue with the Reply To field where if you’d entered just an email it would set that as your email name instead of the email itself.
- [FIX] – Fixed merge codes that are entered in the builder with mis-matched quote types (meaning single with double quotes, and vice versa). This is not a retro active fix, so customers will need to go back into the builder and re-save the questions/elements with the mismatched quotes to fix it.
- [FIX] – Fixed a bug where setting a default smtp server on the integration page would no longer allow the user to select the the SurveyGizmo default in email actions. Now, if you edit an existing campaign it will have whatever you saved it with.
- [FIX] – Fix to Review Action PDFs or Send Email Action PDFs so that the selections of a Image Heatmap are displayed for large images.
- [FIX] – Fix for response created via the API and resumed using the Save & Continue link. Survey will properly render.
The SurveyGizmo Team